Thursday, November 25, 2010

Got a Baby, Need a Bag

Now to the "Sacks" part of my blog.  I recently participated in a vendor show as a Thirty-One consultant.  I was amazed at how many times I was asked if we had a Diaper Bag.  Although not labeled a diaper bag, we have an amazing bag that would do the job.  I would have loved to have an Organizing Utility Tote when my son was still a baby instead of the standard diaper bag I carried.

This is such a versatile bag, especially with seven outside pockets.  It works as a diaper bag, cleaning bag, organizing bag, and the one I love most of all--STAMPING BAG!  I have room for everything so I can cart my project upstairs to the kitchen table or keep it together downstairs.

If there is a crafter on your Christmas list that seems to have everything, maybe they don't have one of these yet.  Ho ho ho!

Click on the Thirty-One link under Recommended Links to shop on my website.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, love the look of it. Now following you from SC, I'm #239, http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete